Patient and Public Involvement in Youth Mental Health Research: Protocol for a Systematic Review of Practices and Impact
Célia M D Sales, Filipa Martins, Marisa M Alves, Sara Carletto, Sonia Conejo-Cerón, Luis Costa da Silva, Anja Čuš, Chloe Edridge, Nuno Ferreira, Camellia Hancheva, Esperanca M A Lima, Shaun Liverpool, Nick Midgley, Bettina Moltrecht, Patricia Moreno-Peral, Nicholas Morgan, Rose Mortimer, Catarina Pinheiro Mota, Giada Pietrabissa, Sonia Sousa
- University of Porto
- Department of Neuroscience "Rita Levi Montalcini", University of Torino, Turin, Italy.
- Biomedical Research Institute of Malaga (IBIMA)
- Evidence Based Practice Unit, University College London & Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology , London , United Kingdom; Child Outcomes Research Consortium, Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families , London , United Kingdom
- Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Medical University of Vienna , Vienna , Austria
- Department of Social Sciences, University of Nicosia , Nicosia , Cyprus
- Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
- Evidence Based Practice Unit, University College London and Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families, Clinical, Educational and Health Psychology, London, United Kingdom.; University of Trás-os-Montes and Alto Douro, Vila Real, Portugal.
- Department of Psychology, Catholic University of Milan , Milan , Italy; Istituto Auxologico Italiano Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico (IRCCS), Psychology Research Laboratory , Milan , Italy
- School of Digital Technologies, Tallinn University, Tallinn, Estonia.
- Division of Mental Health and Addiction, Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway.; Department of Psychiatry at Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Oslo, Norway.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (journal) › peer-review