Coastal Erosion and Flood Coping Mechanisms in Southern Thailand: A Qualitative Study
Uma Langkulsen*, Pannee Cheewinsiriwat*, Desire Tarwireyi Rwodzi, Augustine Lambonmung, Wanlee Poompongthai, Chalermpol Chamchan, Suparee Boonmanunt, Kanchana Nakhapakorn, Cherith Moses, Neil J. Hime (Editor), Andrew Mathieson (Editor), Peng Bi (Editor), Jacques Oosthuizen (Editor)
- Faculty of Public Health, Thammasat University, Rangsit Campus, Pathum Thani 12120, Thailand.
- Center of Excellence in Geography and Geoinformatics, Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- UNAIDS Regional Support Team for Asia and the Pacific, Bangkok 10200, Thailand
- Geography and Geoinformation Research Unit, Department of Geography, Faculty of Arts, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok 10330, Thailand.
- Institute for Population and Social Research, Mahidol University, Nakhon Pathom 73170, Thailand
- Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
- Faculty of Environment and Resource Studies, Mahidol University, Nakhon Pathom 73170, Thailand.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article (journal) › peer-review