ALLVET is a capacity-building project focused on knowledge exchange between European partners and partner institutions in Kazakhstan and Russia. The project seeks to develop vocational education in higher education institutions, and to provide knowledge and guidance in designing a series of modules that align with the European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (ECTS). The project promotes change within the current system of the pedagogical training and aims to develop vocational education teachers through cooperative workings between key partner universities and vocational learning organisations.
A capacity-building project that seeks to develop vocational education in HE institutions in several partnering countries
|Effective start/end date||9/03/20 → 8/03/23|
- Edge Hill University (lead)
- University of Kragujevac
- Technische Universität Dresden
- South East European Research Centre
- Don State Technical University
- Immanuel Kant Baltic Federal University
- Ogarev Mordovia State University
- Association for International Education Support Bologna Club
- Certification Association "Russian Register"
- Joint Stock Company Narxoz University
- Suleyman Demirel University, Almaty
- International Information Technology University
- University of Deusto
- Capacity building
- Knowledge exchange
- Vocational education
- Curriculum development
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.