Activities per year
The CATALYST project has been funded by the European Commission through the Capacity-Building in Higher Education Programme (CBHE) as part of the Key Action 2 projects. The aim is to improve, develop, and modernise higher education systems and to support cooperation of partner countries across different regions of the world, mainly through university cooperation projects.
The CATALYST project is aimed at developing teaching methodologies in south-east Asia. There are thirteen partners in total on the project - five European, six from Vietnam and two from Laos. The European partners lead and deliver pedagogical training and support whilst the south-east Asian partners devise a series of modules designed to disseminate good practice in higher education institutions. The European partners also quality assure the process.
|Effective start/end date||1/03/17 → 31/03/20|
- Edge Hill University
- University Politehnica of Bucharest (Project partner) (lead)
- Technische Universität Dresden
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology and Education
- Hanoi University of Science and Technology
- Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology
- Vietnam National University
- Hung Yen University of Technology and Education
- Vinh University of Technology Education
- National University of Laos
- University of Health Sciences
- The Pyramid Group
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.