Activities per year
Emily is a Senior Lecturer in Nurse Eduaction at Edge Hill University, and is a BSc Nursing Programme Lead.
Emily has a varied clinical background: children and young people's acute inpatient care, emergency nursing, practice development nursing and clinical education. Emily also has specialist experience of infection prevention in realtion to invasive devices and procedures (ANTT).
- Pedagogy and innovative teaching
- Research informed teaching
- Academic literacy development
- Developing professionalism
- Infection Prevention, Antimicrobial Stewardship, ANTT
- Emergency Nursing
Emily is involved in teaching theory, simulation and clinical skills across the BSc Nursing programmes.
- 1 Similar Profiles
- 1 Oral presentation