Research Output per year
About the Centre
The research centre is a joint effort between the departments of Biology, Computer Science and Geography and aims to blend these areas in an innovative and interdisciplinary data science approach.
Mission and Aims
The Centre for Data Science STEM Research is a forum for shared thinking and interdisciplinary work by:
• Fusing available high-end facilities and expertise in a data science approach
• Creating the base and the opportunities for wider horizons in working collaboratively with the region and beyond
• Communicating evidence-based research demonstrating enhanced societal impact
Thematic Areas: Enabling and Visualising Intelligence on:
• Healthcare, biology and natural environmental sciences
• Digital business models
• AI, IoT and Data Analytics and Visualisation for the society
GORTS: genetic algorithm based on one-by-one revision of two sides for dynamic travelling salesman problemsXu, X., Yuan, H., MATTHEW, PETER., RAY, JEFFREY., Bagdasar, O. & TROVATI, MARCELLO., 1 May 2020, In : Soft Computing. 24, 10, p. 7197-7210 14 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Article
Projects per year